Monday, August 11, 2008

Trash to Treasure


My mom has always asked me if i was ever going to be a pack rat like her grandma. I never really gave her a straight answer, but awhile back i started to collect pop tabs. My mom asked me what i was going to do with said pop tabs and i said i don't know. Well finally, i found this awesome idea and i said "see, i told you they would be useful" or something along thought lines. So over time i have been doing a lot of research on diy projects. While i was on my quest for tutorials on handmade items, i stumbled across a website called www.cutoutandkeep.net and found some neat stuff. Well i found a tutorial on how to make a bracelet out of pop tabs and elastic cord. (sorry the image is not that great). Anyways, this is my newest creation and i absolutely love it. I barely had enough to finish this one, but ill tell you it will not stop me from making more. So, if you want to find out how to make your own go to the site i listed before and get to making. There are a lot of other great projects there as well and each one is a marvel. Enjoy

No comments: